- arc flash apparel
- arc flash equipment
- arc flash hood
- arc flash kits
- arc flash suits
- arc hood
- clamp meter
- clamp on meter
- class 0 gloves
- class 00 gloves
- class 2 gloves
- flash hood
- flash hoods
- high voltage glove
- high voltage kit
- high voltage safety equipment
- high voltage safety gloves
- protection hood
- safety equipment
Audible “click” and/or a few degrees of travel provide simple, fast indication of micrometer
– accurate torque settings.
• Low friction torque control mechanism produces accurate readings in either direction.
• Accuracy is ± 4% of setting right hand (clockwise) and ± 6% of setting left hand
(counterclockwise) within upper 80% of scale.
• Two calibration adjustments (major and fine) permit easy and precise torque settings.
Most conventional torque wrenches have only one adjustment.
• Dual scale models give readings in in.-lbs./Newton Meters or ft.-lbs./Newton Meters.
• Spring-loaded or Twist-locking collar locks scale on desired reading and remains in locked
position. Wrench cannot be left inadvertently unlocked.
• Heavy-duty, reversible ratchet models have quick-shift lever to allow easy single-hand
• Store all adjustable models at their lowest torque setting.
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year On Coating, Lifetime on Tool|
|Mitchell Catalog Number||30150TW38I, 9X30150TW38I, 8X30150TW38I, 7X30150TW38I, 6X30150TW38I, 5X30150TW38I, 4X30150TW38I, WB30150TW38I, 30150TW381|