- arc flash apparel
- arc flash equipment
- arc flash hood
- arc flash kits
- arc flash suits
- arc hood
- clamp meter
- clamp meters
- class 0 gloves
- class 00 gloves
- class 2 gloves
- flash hood
- flash hoods
- high voltage glove
- high voltage kit
- high voltage safety equipment
- high voltage safety gloves
- protection hood
- safety equipment
- The TAG-5000 Wireless Phaser is designed to perform many of the existing functions of conventional voltmeter/phaser devices. However, the TAG-5000 uses state-of-the-art technology to eliminate the cord and lighten the weight of this important testing device.
- The TAG-5000 Phase-Free® Wireless Phaser provides a unique method of phasing across a single-phase or three-phase system to make certain that correct polarity has been established prior to “closing-in” a switch.
- The TAG-5000 consists of two units, a transmitter and receiver, which communicate via radio frequency signal. This eliminates the need for a connecting cord found on traditional phasing sets and makes the instrument quicker and easier to operate.
- Since the units communicate via radio signals, the range of operation is extended to nearly 35 feet and can operate through walls or partitions.
- The TAG-5000 can be used for all overhead and underground phasing applications with appropriate underground probes and is ideal for use at higher voltages – up to 230kV – where safety and ease-of-use are prime considerations.
- The TAG-5000 transmitter initially acts as a voltage detector when placed on a conductor to confirm the line is energized. It then transmits a signal in relation to the phase reference of that conductor. The receiver indicates by LED lights and an audible alarm signal if the conductor is in-phase with the conductor the transmitter is contacting.
• No connecting cord between transmitter and receiver
• Phase through walls and metal enclosures
• Perform phasing operations up to 33 feet apart
• Phase conductors on system voltages up to 230kV (phase-to-phase)
• Clear indications of in-phase/out-of-phase conditions with both audible and visual indications
• Rugged and lightweight
• All-Check™ self-test feature for verifying proper operation prior to use
• Built-in universal splines for hotstick attachment
• Both transmitter and receiver powered by 9V alkaline battery
• Includes overhead probes and foam filled carrying case
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $3,562.00
Special Price: $3,499.00
|Product Includes||Includes overhead probes (hook & Y), metal carrying case & two 9V batteries|
|Specifications||OPERATING VOLTAGE RANGE: 4 - 230kV line-to-line OPERATING FREQUENCY AND PHASING: Can be used on 50Hz and 60Hz systems In phase indication for phase angle shift ≤ 10° No in phase indication for phase angle ≥ 30° TRANSMISSION: Radio frequency: 433.9MHz Transmission power: < 10mW Range: Over 33 feet through the air, over 1000 feet along overhead conductors and underground cables with polyethylene insulation; range is substantially reduced in underground conductors with rubber insulation. OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20F to +120F WEIGHT: 1.2 lb. each unit with overhead probe|
|Power Supply||9V Battery|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Mitchell Catalog Number||8UTAG5000, 7UTAG5000, 6UTAG5000, 4UTAG5000, WBTAG5000, TAG5000,|