- arc flash apparel
- arc flash equipment
- arc flash hood
- arc flash kits
- arc flash suits
- arc hood
- clamp meter
- clamp meters
- class 0 gloves
- class 00 gloves
- class 2 gloves
- flash hood
- flash hoods
- high voltage glove
- high voltage kit
- high voltage safety equipment
- high voltage safety gloves
- protection hood
- safety equipment
The Machine Reliability Inspection System (MARLIN) System offers a comprehensive solution for improving machinery and process reliability and enhancing productivity in industrial process and manufacturing plants.
MARLIN computerizes the operations and maintenance teams and facilitates a “cross-functional” approach to reliability that gets a majority of plant personnel involved in the process of maintaining plant assets.
Intrinsically safe automatic collection of vibration and temperature data
The MARLIN Condition Detector Pro IS (MCD) is certified as Intrinsically Safe (IS) for use in the hazardous environments typically found in the Petrochemical Industrial marketplace.
The sensor of the MARLIN Condition Detector Pro IS affixes to a machine point via a MARLIN QuickConnect (MQC) Stud or magnetic bases for automatic collection of vibration and temperature data. Green, yellow and red LEDs provide easy to interpret indications of equipment status, so operations or maintenance personnel can quickly identify the need for more in–depth analysis on a particular machine.
The MARLIN Condition Detector Pro IS operates as a stand–alone device, or as an integral component of the complete MARLIN System. By pairing the MARLIN Condition Detector Pro IS with the MARLIN data managers (MDM), important machinery and process information may be stored for trending review and detailed analysis.
- Vibration velocity and enveloped acceleration (gE), and temperature measurements
- Use with MARLIN, ODR data collectors or stand alone
- Red, Yellow, and Green LED alarms for quick go–no–go indication of equipment status
- Interfaces with the MARLIN QuickConnect (MQC) mechanical/computerized studs provides for a fast, quarter turn connection which temporarily fastens the probe to a measurement point
- Intrinsic Safety (IS): LCIE:
- Approved to CENELEC EN50 020, EEX ia Iic T4
- CSA: Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D T3A (USA, Canada)
Looking for Laser Shaft Alignment?
Click Here for SKF's TKSA20 Laser Shaft Alignment System Only $2895.00
You may also be interested in the following product(s)