- arc flash apparel
- arc flash equipment
- arc flash hood
- arc flash kits
- arc flash suits
- arc hood
- clamp meters
- clamp on meter
- class 0 gloves
- class 00 gloves
- class 2 gloves
- flash hood
- flash hoods
- high voltage glove
- high voltage kit
- high voltage safety equipment
- high voltage safety gloves
- protection hood
- safety equipment
Insulated Electrical Tools
Electrical Tools For Electrician's Safety
Mitchell Instruments carries a wide variety of high voltage insulated tools (see left side selection) in metric and inch (imperial) sizes. 10,000 Volt tested and rated to 1000V ac / 1500 VDC Designed to meet or exceed F-1505-01,EN/; 60900,;0682/part 201;9001 and Conform To NFPA70E & CSA-Z462, Meet OSHA's Definition of Insulated Tools.
- Insulated Tools are engineered for live work up to 1000 Volts
- Insulated Tools conform to the newest OSHA regulations, including 29CFR1910.269 and 29CFR1910.331-335
- Protect your employees from dangers of flashover, shocks and burns!
- Every tool is individually proof-tested and visually inspected for defects.
- Each tool meets or exceeds the standards set by IEC900 and ASTM- F1505 as well as VDE0680.
- Outer coating is flame retardant & non-corrosive; inner coating is fully bonded to the tool.
- Tools are manufactured from special high quality chrome vanadium.
- Lifetime Guarantee on all Insulated Tools & Two Year Warranty on Coating
- See Links below for standards
• ASTM- American Society for Testing & Materials
• IEC - International Electro Technical Commission
• VDE - Association of German Electro Technicians
• NFPA - National Fire Protection Association
• CSA - Canadian Standards Association
Warning: Insulated Tools are to be used as a secondary protection and are not intended to be used in place of other personal protective equipment. Whenever possible, always de-energize lines before working on or around them. Each tool should be inspected prior to each use for cracks, cuts or other damage. Should the yellow insulation become visible through the orange outer layer, discontinue use immediately. Tool is not repairable and must be removed from service immediately.