Be the first to review this product
- Triangle Shape - enables each section to lock in automatically. No more twisting and turning to lock sections
- High Visibility - fluorescent tip section is highly visible and has a foam core. All tip sections are 1.15" diameter.
- Reliable- All sections are 100% tested per OSHA and ASTM F-711
- Re-Designed Lock Buttons - new shape and larger size are easier to operate with and without gloves
- MoreVersatile - Use only the number of required sections to perform each job. Example: a 40 ft. tool can be reduced to a 20 ft. working height by depressing the lock button and and sliding the bottom sections off. This allows for a lightweight tool to perform the work easier
- Easy Disassembly - simply depress the lock button and slide section, or sections, out. No tools are required for disassembly
- Ergonomic Design - gives the operator a better gripping surface for better control Reduces Inventory - only one size lock button and spring for replacement needs
- Easy Maintenance - All sections have a smooth glossy surface for routine cleaning and waxing
- New Base Cap - cushions and protects base end
- Improved Universal Head - strong aluminum alloy head incorporates corona discharge design and includes a captive Belleville washer to hold universal attachments securely
||Universal Disconnect Attachment
||NEW TOOL TESTING Each hot stick that leaves HASTINGS has passed a dielectric test with an electrical gradient of 100KV per foot in accordance with industry standards such as ASTM, OSHA and IEC. In our test facility the glass being tested is monitored by sensitive micro-ammeters during the test which will completely shut down the test equipment if there is either a flash over or if the leakage current exceeds the allowable levels. An employee must manually remove any piece of fiberglass that fails the test. The failure is then reported to the department supervisor and the engineering department for analysis. The stick may or may not be destroyed during the analysis but it will be destroyed. No stick that fails the dielectric test is used for any reason. Once the manufacturing process has been completed and the hot stick has been packed and shipped, proper care and maintenance is turned over to you.
|Mitchell Catalog Number
||9UHV208, 8UHV208, 7UHV208, 6UHV208,4UHV208, WBHV208, HV208, HV-208